Terms & Conditions
- Copyright Notice
- Data Protection
- Txt2Donate Terms & Conditions
This website is owned by The Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice ("we", "our" or "us"). Our registered office is 71 Carlton Place, Glasgow, G5 9TD.
Our Website is operated and controlled from the United Kingdom and these terms and conditions and your use of this Website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. By progressing beyond this screen, you are deemed to accept them. If you do not accept them please exit our website now. You acknowledge that the services which we describe in this Website are for the attention of UK residents only. If you are not a resident of the UK contact us before you use this Website.
This website contains general information and whilst we believe the materials on this website to be true and accurate as at the date of writing we can give no assurances or warranty regarding the accuracy currency or applicability of any of the content in relation to specific situations or particular circumstances and accept no liability for loss or damage caused by inaccurate information.
We accept no responsibility for and exclude all liability for damage and loss in connection with browsing this site, use of information on this site and downloading any material from it including but not limited to errors, inaccuracies, omissions and misleading or defamatory statements, whether direct or indirect or consequential.
We cannot promise that access to this website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We will not be responsible in any circumstances for any consequential or incidental damages(including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of privacy and loss of data) or for any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or that are related to use of this website.
Whilst it is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on this website we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this website will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this website.
This website is protected by copyright and database right. The copyright in these pages belongs to The Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice and all rights are reserved. Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the sole purpose of viewing them on a stand alone personal computer or monitor for your private use or for non-commercial research within your organisation. Permanent copying or storage of any of these pages (or any part thereof) or the re-distribution thereof by any means is not permitted without our prior written consent. However you may copy the material on this Website for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal non-commercial information, provided that you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third parties that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
The Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice and our logos on this site are trade names of The Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice. You must not use those names without our consent.
This website may provide links to, and content from, other Internet sites and resources. However given that monitoring the amount of information disseminated and accessible via those sites and resources is impractical and beyond our resources such information cannot be guaranteed to be accurate and up to date and is not endorsed by us.
Your support will cost £3 plus your standard network message charge, with at least £2.67 (£2.25 from Virgin Mobile users) from your £3 message going to The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice, depending on your network operator.
Each UK mobile network operator now provides specific charity out payments using the HMRC VAT-inclusive 70xxx SMS Short Codes. After deducting mobile operators' and billing service provider's charges from the gross SMS donation the premium SMS reply message will generate:
Vodafone, £2.67 goes to The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice
O2, £2.67 goes to The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice
Orange, £2.67 goes to The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice
T-Mobile, £2.67 goes to The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice
3, £2.67 goes to The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice
Virgin, £2.25 goes to The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice
1. You will be charged £3 plus one message at your standard network rate.
2. Please ensure you spell the SMS keyword carefully - ' PPWH' and send your text message to the correct shortcode; 70007
3. If your keyword and shortcode are valid, and your text message is received whilst this campaign is active you will be charged £3 via a bounce-back message. The charge will appear on your mobile phone bill or be taken from available funds on a non-contract mobile phone.
4. If your keyword or shortcode are invalid, or your text message is received after the campaign or promotion has finished, you may still be charged your standard network message charge; however you will not be charged £3 and you will not be donating to The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice.
All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a SMS text message.
5. Please ensure that you do not send more texts than you can afford. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to send a SMS donation to us.
6. The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice, Cymba (smsshortcodes.co.uk) or their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any mobile telephone network or line, system, server, mobile provider or otherwise which may result in any SMS text being lost or not properly received.
7. This service is available to Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3, T-Mobile and Virgin mobile users only.
8. This service is available in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales only.
9. The SMS service is provided by Cymba ( www.smsshortcodes.co.uk ) if you have any queries regarding the service please contact The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice at the following address:
The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice
71 Carlton Place
0141 429 5599
THANK YOU FOR DONATING !